Last Updated: 02/25/17
We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits or charge fees on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy for Digital Downloads
Our digital download products can’t be “returned.” Therefore Fingerprint Tree Generator has a “No Refund” Policy for all digital download products. However, if you feel you are due a refund due for some other reason, all refund requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Contact us with the specifics. We will review it and determine if you qualify for a refund.
Shipping & Delivery For Printed Fingerprint Trees
The turn-around time is approximately 7 days. We normally ship 7 business days after your order is placed. This means that, if an order is placed on a Monday it will ship out no later than the following Wednesday. The actual delivery date is approximately 2 weeks (10 business days) or less. Your order is custom made to order. When your print is ready for shipment it is securely packaged and sent via UPS Ground shipping as they are our primary courier. Please note, however, we may use other couriers i.e. USPS Mail, FedEX Ground as necessary. The time to receive your item after it ships can vary based on the shipping courier. Shipping times within the United States can range from one to nine business days depending on the courier. Please allow additional shipping time during the winter holiday season. All major carriers are subject to delay during this period. We are not liable for any economic or other damages due to late delivery.
All shipping is currently to U.S. only. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes – please be sure to provide an actual/physical street address for delivery. Orders submitted with a P.O. Box for shipping address will not be processed.
Custom made-to-order items are not are not returnable unless damaged or defective. If your item(s) arrive damaged, please keep the items and all packaging. Contact us immediately and we will arrange for a replacement or refund. Return for refund within 14 days from receipt of damaged items only.
Return/Refund Policy (Printed Fingerprint Trees)
You create, customize and personalize your own fingerprint tree yourself on our website and then your printed fingerprint tree is custom made to order from the tree you created and the print size you specified which means it is produced and printed specifically and uniquely for your order (custom made-to-order); therefore it is non-refundable.
Additionally, the following terms apply regarding the return of printed fingerprint trees:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
• We inspect our prints carefully before shipping and rarely, if ever, have a problem. However, if your print arrives damaged or defective, contact us immediately and we will send a new one out ASAP.
• Return for refund within 14 days from receipt for damaged or defective item(s) only.
• Do not return the item without notifying us.
• You are responsible for the return shipping of your item(s) if we decided we want the damaged or defective item back. We strongly advise using a shipping method that allows tracking of your item(s). Once you have contacted us, please return your item(s) in their original packaging. Include either the packing list that was provided with your shipment or a copy of your receipt. Make sure we have a phone number and email address with which to contact you, once we receive your return. Without this information, we may be unable to process your refund.
• Absolutely no returns or refunds because you “changed your mind”, you “decided on something else”, you ” incorrectly order the wrong size”, you “incorrectly misspelled something”, etc.
• Please have your tree printed locally if you are trying to exactly match a specific color as the colors you see on your monitor may vary slightly from printed tree due to your monitor specific settings and brightness. We cannot be responsible for possible color variation in finished printed product.
• Please be reasonably certain you are buying want you want before ordering a printed fingerprint tree from us. Your responsibility helps us keep our doors open.
Our Website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. Below are the guidelines for using our Website. You must comply with these guidelines, as well as any other rules or guidelines posted on our websites.
You agree not to post or transmit any material or content on or through the Website:
• that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others;
• which is misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
• that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic, or that is otherwise objectionable;
• that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
• that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, constitute “bait and switch,” or impersonation of any person or entity; or
• that expresses or implies that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Website, you may not:
• reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website;
• post or transmit advertising or commercial solicitations; political campaign materials; chain letters; mass mailings; or “spam” mail;
• post or transmit promotional materials relating to other websites or Website which are competitive with us and/or the Website;
• post or transmit software or other materials that contain so-called viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful, damaging, or disruptive component;
• collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission;
• post or transmit any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so;
• engage in, encourage, or provide instructional materials relating to, any activity on the Website that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website, such as “hacking,” “cracking,” “spoofing,” or defacing any portion of the Website;
• bully, harass, or intimidate any user; or
• remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website.
Monitoring; Removal of Content
Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit any information, creative works, demos, ideas, suggestions, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques, or other materials (the “Submitted Materials”) for use on our Website, in our publications, other media, or businesses. We are not responsible for the similarity of any of our content or programming to Submitted Materials sent to us via the Website or any other forms of communication, such as mail or e-mail. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, Finger Print Generator™ is not required to provide you with any form of compensation and you waive any claim against Fingerprint Tree Generator™ or our affiliates regarding the use, including promotional and commercial, of any Submitted Materials. We cannot be responsible for maintaining any Submitted Materials that you provide to us, and we may delete or destroy any such Submitted Materials at any time.
Copyright 2014-2017 Fingerprint Tree Generator. All rights reserved.
The Website contain copyrighted material, including text, software, photos, audio and video clips, graphics, illustrations, images, logos, and music and sound (collectively, the “Site Content”). The Website is protected as a collective work pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws.
Copyright Infringement Claims
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”), if you believe in good faith that any material or content posted on our Website infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice.
Notices or counter-notices should include the following information and be sent to the Copyright Agent named below:
• Your address, telephone number, and email address;
• A description of the material that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our Website;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
• A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
E-mail: info@ Fingerprinttreegenerator.com
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
If we receive more than one notice of copyright infringement concerning a user of our Website, that user may be deemed a “repeat copyright infringer” and we reserve the right to terminate the account of a repeat copyright infringer.
All pricing is listed in U.S. dollars and all purchases will be charged using U.S. dollars.